City Sightseeing Norway Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged for other products or money refunded by City Sightseeing Norway.
- In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse vouchers that do not show this information.
- Online tickets are booked with the understanding that the ticket confirmation is a pre-paid voucher which must be redeemed for a valid ticket in order to travel on arrival in any of the tour locations.
- The ticket is valid for use with the corresponding City Sightseeing Norway service at the specified location.
- Prepaid vouchers and/or tickets obtained from an unauthorized source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The ticket and/or voucher remains the property of City Sight Seeing Norway and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets. Therefore, each individual that is covered by a family ticket must stay together at all times during travel.
- City Sightseeing Norway will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but can not guarantee to do so in situations beyond our control such as irregular events, extreme weather or traffic problems. City Sightseeing Norway is not liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
- At the companys discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed upon, this will only be refunded after the expiry date of any tickets purchased.
- Retaining your ticket will entitle you to a 10% discount off of your next City Sightseeing tour ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months. The discount given for presenting your tour ticket from a previous City Sightseeing tour from an alternate/different location can only be applied once for each subsequent full priced ticket purchased.
- A child is defined as in the ticket class at time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The ticket is valid for 24 hours and can be used during City Sightseeing Norway’s normal operating hours. Each ticket holder is responsible for reading and understanding the operating hours which are described in leaflets and Terms & Conditions described on this page for each of City Sightseeing Norway locations.
- If you have reason to complain or asking for a refund, kindly note this needs to be done within 30 days at the latest after your tickets expiration date. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Sightseeing Norway tour ticket.